02 October, 2011

Applies to my life? maybe?

How could it be?
I keep on running away from me!
Pass on by, ain't got no ties --
Might as well go lose my mind. 


I go down I'm coming down,
That's all I ever do!
Leave a trace of tries 
Behind my tail that's all I ever do!
I left my man, I quit my job,
In search of bloody truth, yo!
But all I feed is left beneath
So what am I to you?
This is my way ...eh!
This is my day ...eh!
Running away ...eh!
Running away...hey!

(Fragments of) Runner,
Asteroids Galaxy Tour

2 comments:

  1. They're performing in NYC tomorrow (or is it today). Either way, it's sold out. :-(

    Thanks for your comments! We definitely should hang out. Email me: graenewyork(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGsh I went to see them!!
    I had no idea you liked them too!!
    Aren't the so great?! They really know how to put on a show ...it was FANTASTIC to say the least!
    <3

    ...will you get that I responded to your comment? or would I have had to answer in your blog? How does this work? I'm still really confused lol

    ReplyDelete