19 July, 2011

Yes, this is real life --

At first, in the beginning, I'm not gonna lie, I felt bad.
But now that I've done it, I don't feel so horrible anymore.
It'd be better in the long run anyway you know, since there is nothing but kelvins of heat
in the center of the Earth.

I didn't need all this, it wasn't even a good time, its more the bad times, and
the bad things I've said, that tell me I've had enough.

They're not my fights to fight, they are not the people I don't like, I'm
completely neutral about the things/ideas you make a big fuss about.
I think you're on your own. I don't want to be doomed to the eternal fires of hell
for supporting the atrocities you talk about.

:)

I don't „hate" you, so don't even think of it like that.
I just, stopped caring is all, and this is the first and only thought about you
I am writing down.  I'm done.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment