27 April, 2011

Wednesday ...

First day of classes after spring break.
Last day of fooling around and taking things easy.
A few days ago, thinking, talking out loud -- I thought of a few things, and sent
out a few emails.  They came back with fantastic news.
I'd like to find myself a little job, just to make enough to buy myself a little fortune.
If I could just hold on until about a little less than another month, I might get the little
job I've been looking for.  It's all in the positive thinking.

Right now, I wanted to record the moment.
Right now, I feel completely at peace with myself, with my thoughts - with my uncertain
brilliant future.

I just wanted to let you know, I'm not afraid.
I'll just be taking advice from the Unicorn Queen instead of crazy sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment