04 March, 2011

xxxxxx

________________________________________________________________________________
I don’t know if anyone else shares this feeling but…


by Scotch Corduroy
I feel like everything’s quiet now.
As  cliché as it may sound, it feels quiet like a few hours after the Titanic sank and almost everyone had died.
I know right, completely morbid.  Not my intention, however in a way, that is the feeling I’m trying to project.  To be honest, it’s been a while that I’ve actually kept a blog like this, like actually just blogging.  I’m so used to the convenience of Tumblr and Twitter just just write a line or two on how I feel and call it a day.  I really enjoy this though, because it gives me a chance to really get in touch with my day and “direct object” as a way to put it, of my thoughts.
Also, I feel like it helps me mature.  I know it sounds weird, but having somewhere else where I can reflect really helps me organize myself, and plan – I guess.
I’m going to practice a few songs on the keyboard this weekend.
I want to record some stuff with Andrew before I leave on my life time adventure.
It’s gonna be great.  This time frame now is going to be great.
And practice my German — hardcore practice that German!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment