23 March, 2011

Spending $$$

I feel like I owe everyone money.
I spent the money I saved up for show tickets, on make up.
Truthfully, I couldn't be happier with my purchase ... I love love looove what I've bought.
Pretty looking, nice smelling, expensive feeling make up really does make a difference - like I know my entire life I've thought girls that liked spending money on make up, as frivolous and shallow -- but I think I just needed to grow up to understand the basic necessity of these products.  It could totally be the blush talking, but as a consumer, these products have really improved my morning lifestyle routine.

I wonder if I'll be able to find a store like this when I go over seas.
I mean, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same one, but definitely something with products as great as these.
-- No offense to anyone ... but those girls my age, that still only shop at drug stores for make up really don't know what they're missing.

Speaking of make up.  The program that I'm starting later this year, after I graduate, requires my photo before moving on to the final exam and blood tests.  I find it really funny, because I don't see any other reason for this except they want all the people in their program to be good looking.  Some how, I get sick kicks off of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment