13 March, 2011

I wish I could spell my life out in writing.

Sometimes I feel like I don't write enough about things I should.
My brother, the person that I thought could solve all my problems, doesn't
want to work on my website.  Either he doesn't feel like it, or just doesn't want to --
it's something that he doesn't believe in -- so, he's just not going to do it.
Well, ok - I'm alone here ... completely alone.

I'm going to have to learn how to design a website and publish all the ideas and colors
that I've been collecting all these years.

I feel more alone than ever, more alone than actually being alone.
I sink into creation, because I have no way out of my creativity.


This situation is both a blessing, and a curse.

I don't know what's going to happen to everything now, but I'm going to do my best to make it work.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment